Hillsborough Concours d’Elegance Celebrates it’s 64th Annual on July 18, 2021
The Hillsborough Concours d’Elegance Car show is home to the longest-running automobile Concours in the world and is held each year in Burlingame, California. This year’s car show and events is scheduled for July 17-18, 2022 and will host over 225 classic, vintage and antique automobiles and motorcycles to compete for awards and distinction.
For the past 65 years, the Concours car show and three days of events will be held on the beautiful club fairways of the Crystal Springs Golf Course. Each year passionate car enthusiasts will showcase their prized vintage vehicles and to compete for prizes and recognition of the best-preserved automotive.
The car show has a long tradition of displaying, celebrating and rewarding excellence in automotive and motorcycle design, style and engineering.
The Concours goal is to empower future generations of car collectors and car enthusiasts to further appreciate the historic significance of classic and vintage vehicles. It does this by providing complete unfettered access to both the owners, their stories, and their cars themselves.
This year, car owners will feature some very special rare never-seen before type vehicles. For instance, on display will be the Ford vs. Ferrari cars as seen on TV, and a large collection of Ragtime Racers. Also available will be an elaborate display featuring the evolution of the Ford Thunderbird.
Additional featured vehicles marques at the 2021 Hillsborough Concours will be from BMW and Ford Motors. BMW featured models include BMW Pre-War, BMW Neue Klasse (1500, 1600, 1800, 2000), BMW 2002, Touring (3- 5- 7-classes, E3, C/CS models), Motorsports, and BMW Motorcycles. Future vehicles from FORD Motors will include Ford Post-War and Pre-War, the Ford Thunderbird years 1955-57, Ford Imports including the DeTomaso, Sunbeam Tiger and lastly, the infamous FORD Mustang.
The car show and events are located at the golf course in the green coastal foothills. The Crystal Springs Reservoir is conveniently located off Black Mountain Road off-ramp when exiting Highway 280 in Hillsborough in Burlingame, California
Lastly, to the benefit of the Hillsborough Concours Foundation, and all its people, the Hillsborough Concours proceeds will benefit three generous charity organizations. The organizations include the Hillsborough Schools Foundation (for private school funding), AbilityPath (for special needs and disabilities), and The Guardsmen (for disadvantaged children).
There will be three main events called Start You Engines, The Tour d’Elegance, and the Concours d’Elegance. Following are the dates of these events.
- Start Your Engines – Friday, July 16
Starting July 16th, enjoy a spectacular kick-off dinner event surrounded by fabulous automotive art from the past 120 years.
- Tour d’Elegance – Saturday, July 17
On Saturday, July 17th, 2021 there will be a gathering for a quick coffee in Burlingame before setting off on a tour of the beautiful California countryside, culminating in a catered luncheon at a unique and inspiring destination.
- Concours d’Elegance – The Main Event – Sunday, July 18
July 18, 2021 is the main event where hundreds of beautiful machines gathered on the gorgeous fairways of Crystal Springs Golf Course competing in a wide range of classes.
Together with the Town of Hillsborough, we have established the Hillsborough Concours d’Elegance Foundation, a 501(c)(3) non-profit corporation.
The charities to benefit from our net proceeds are:
Hillsborough Concours d’Elegance July 18, 2021, full Schedule Event and Details.
- Date: September July 17, 2021
- Venue: Crystal Springs Golf Course
- Address: 6650 Golf Course Dr. Burlingame, CA 94010
- Car Show Tickets: Adult: $25
- Student: All ages with school ID – FREE
- Youth: Under 18 – free
- Featured Classes: 2021 Featured Cars Porsche
- Website: www.hillsboroughconcours.org
- Phone: 415.269.4536
- Year founded: 1956
- Number of Cars on Display: +225 Cars and Motorcycle
- Charity: Gatepath, Autism Speaks,The Guardsmen, Hillsborough Schools Foundation
2019 BEST OF SHOW:
1933 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron CL
Other Feature Automobiles of Distinction at the 2021 Car Show Will Include:
- A American Pre-War 1925-1945
- A2 American Post-War 1946-1987
- AC CCCA Approved Classics
- AM American Muscle Cars
- ASC American Sports Cars through 1987
- BIKE Vintage Motorcycles
- FE1 Ferrari Class 1 (12 Cylinders) through 2006
- FE2 Ferrari Class 2 (6/8 Cylinders) through 2006
- I Imported Sports Cars through 1964
- I2 Imported Sports Cars – 1965 – 1987
- J Japanese Cars through 1987
- PV Preservation Class through 1987
- RB Rolls-Royce and Bentley Pre-War
- RB2 Rolls Royce and Bentley Post-War through 1993
- SD1 Vintage Hot Rods
- SH Shelby GT 1965-1970
- SW Station Wagons 1950-1969
- TC Imported Passenger and Touring Cars through 1987
- V Vintage Race Cars
- W Arcane and Rare through 1987