The Simeone Automotive Museum Celebrates the 4th Annual Philadelphia Concours d’Elegance July 17th, 2021
The Fourth Annual Philadelphia Concours d’Elegance is on Jul7 17th, 2021. We will be practicing the social distancing guidelines in place and hope to have a successful and safe event. The concours showcases an invitation-only assembly of American and European classic and historic automobiles and race cars. The day-long, fundraising event includes professional judging and awards presented for historical accuracy, technical merit, and style. This year’s classes are: Open Cars, Closed Cars, Prewar Cars, Postwar Cars, Sports Cars, and Muscle Cars.
Preview Gala Dinner
This year we will not be having a Preview Gala Dinner due to COVID-19. Philadelphia Concours d’Elegance Preview Gala is held at the Simeone Museum. The evening includes cocktails, dinner, Concours preview, silent auction and celebrity keynote. Preview Gala individual tickets, $150, include admission to Saturday’s Philadelphia Concours d’Elegance; and tables for eight guests are available for $1000. All proceeds from the evening benefit CHOP.
Classic car enthusiasts and owners are invited to participate in this year’s Car Corral to be held on the grounds of the Simeone Museum. Individual Space, $50 (includes 2 tickets to the Concours). Don’t miss out on this opportunity to show off your sweet ride!
ABOUT THE SIMEONE FOUNDATION AUTOMOTIVE MUSEUM
Located in Philadelphia, PA, the Simeone Foundation Automotive Museum is one of the world’s greatest collections of racing sports cars. Through our theme, “The Spirit of Competition”, we celebrate the history and evolution of these magnificent machines.
Assembled over 50 years by Dr. Frederick Simeone, the Museum contains over 75 historically significant cars including Ferrari, Alfa Romeo, Bugatti, Mercedes, Jaguar, Bentley, Porsche, Aston Martin, Corvette, Ford, and more. Lnk the the Simone Museum: https://simeonemuseum.org/
Cool Cars for Kids Benefit
SUNDAY, OCTOBER 25TH, 2O20
9:30 AM – APPROX. 12:00 NOON
Join us for a socially distanced, fun and philanthropic car tour through the Chester County, Pennsylvania, countryside to help raise funds for cool cars for kids, a non-profit spreading awareness for children born with rare genetic diagnoses and birth defects.
START LOCATION: SIMEONE AUTOMOTIVE MUSEUM, PHILADELPHIA, PA
END LOCATION: WEST CHESTER, PA
All year, all model cars welcome! $100 per car
July 17th, 2021 full Schedule, Admission, and Event Highlights
- Date: September July 17, 2021
- Venue: Simeone Automotive Museum
- Address: 6825 Norwitch Dr. Philadelphia, PA 19153
- Car Show Tickets: Adult: $25
- Student: All ages with school ID – FREE
- Youth: Under 18 – free
- Featured Classes: Open Cars, Closed Cars, Prewar Cars, Postwar Cars, Sports Cars, and Muscle Cars.
- Website: www.philadelphiaconcours.com
- Phone: 267-982-2235
- Year founded: 2017
- Number of Cars on Display: +200
- Charity: Cool Cars For Kids, Inc.
The Philadelphia Concours d’Elegance
Cool Cars for Kids
PAST CAR SHOW WINNERS
2019 Best of Show Winner
1957 Porsche 356 Speedster
Don & Diane Meluzio
2019 Car Collection Winners by ar Class
- Best Sports Car: 1971 Mercedes Benz 280SL, Tony LaBella
- Best Postwar Car: 1955 Studebaker President Coupe, Mark James
- Best Prewar Car: 1929 Cord L29 Cabriolet, Thomas Lee
- Best Open Car: 1966 Pontiac GTO, Amy and Roger Stolarick
- Best Closed Car: 1965 Chevrolet Corvette, Paul and Carla Sedacca
- Best Muscle Car: 1968 Plymouth Barracuda, Karl Dostmann
2019 Kids Best Car Awards
- Coolest Car in the Corral: 1957 Fiat Multipla
- Coolest Car in the Concours:1957 Alken, Jeff Lipnichan
- 1st place: 1926 Sprint Car, Dick Vermeil
- 2nd place: 1930 Cord L29 Cabriolet, Thomas Lee
- 3rd place: 1956 Dual Ghia, Ed and Carol Blumenthal
2021 Car Show and Events Benefits: Cool Cars for Kids and the Foundation and the Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia
Cool Cars for Kids, Inc. is a nonprofit organization based in Philadelphia, Pa. that brings together families of children with genetic conditions and classic car enthusiasts who share a common passion and appreciation for the one-of-a-kind. Funds raised from this unique partnership will directly forward its mission by supporting local and national charities – including The Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia – to deliver care and support to children and families who struggle with the medical complexities associated with rare diagnoses. www.coolcarsforkids.org
Embassy Suites Philadelphia Airport
9000 Bartram Avenue, Philadelphia, PA 19153
Philadelphia Concours d’Elegance at the Simone Museum Video