Greenbrier Concours d’Elegance Fifth Anniversary May 6-8, 2022
May 8 @ 10:00 am - 5:00 pmFree
The Greenbrier Concours d’Elegance will celebrate its Fifth Anniversary at the majestic Greenbrier American Luxury Resort in White Sulfur Spring West Virginia May 6-8, 2022.
The Concourse event will include Free Ferrari Test Drives from the Ferrari of Washington car dealership, a FREE Cars and Coffee Car Show on Saturday, and a Sixty Car Rally/Tour through the scenic West Virginia Mountains (The Prestage at Kate’s Mountains) .
The weekend-long event concludes on Sunday with a full-scale 100 Vehicle Concourse d’Elegance and the historic grounds of the Greenbrier Luxury Resort.
This year’s car classes include Vintage, Antique, and Rare American Classic Cars, Post-War Cars, Muscle Cars, Sports Cars, and European Classic Cars. Additional vehicles participating at the car show will be New and Vintage Corvettes, Past Race Cars with historic significance, and a wide variety of vintage motorcycles.
Greenbrier Concours d’Elegance Details
Friday, May 6
- 9 a.m. – 2 p.m. The Summit Drive begins with a Road Tour (Rally) through the West Virginia Mountains.
- Limits to 60 Cars ( $250 per car) (See Summit Drive Details)
- 5 p.m. – 7 p.m. is a Welcome Reception that is complimentary to Concours car owners and judges.
Saturday, May 7
- 7 a.m. Greenbrier Half 5K Runners Marathon.
- 9 a.m. – 3 p.m. Come Experience Ferrari of Washington FREE Ferrari Test Drive.
- 10 a.m. “Cars and Cocktails” Event.
- 8:00 am – Pre-registered opens for the “Cars and Cocktails Show” cars.
- 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. Parking is available for all cars at the “Train Station”.
- 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.: All the Cars and Cocktails Collectible Cars will be on Display.
- 1:30 p.m.: The End of the day ends with a grand “Awards Presentation”.
- Starts the Automotive Discussion: presenting “Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Classic Cars but Were Afraid to Ask.”
- 6 p.m. to ‘Close – Will be a Charitable Dinner in Chesapeake Hall at 6 p.m., with a Cocktail Hour.
Sunday, May 8
- 9 a.m. – 3 p.m. FREE is offering a FREE test drive sponsored by Ferrari of Washington.
- 10 a.m. – 3p.m. Greenbrier Concours d’Elegance & Car Show with spectators, judging & awards.