The 2022 Miami Grand Prix Formula One World Championship Auto Race Starts May 6-8, 2022
May 6, 2022 @ 9:00 am - May 8, 2022 @ 9:00 pm$500
The First inaugural 2022 Miami Grand Prix Formula One Auto Race will take place in Miami Florida at the Hard Rock Stadium on May 6-8, 2022.
The race will take place on the newly built ” Miami International Autodrome” racing circuit that encompasses a 3.36-mile track around the Hard Rock Stadium – Which is also the Miami Dolphins Football Stadium. The track is temporary and built specifically for the 2022 Miami Grand Prix Formula One Auto Race.
The temporary circuit was designed by Apex and Formula 1 and features 19 corners, Car is expected to reach speeds of over 200 mph with an average speed of 135mph.
The Miami International Autodrome was specifically designed for the Miami Grand Prix 2022. The Miami Grand Prix Formula One Auto Race will continue in Miami under a ten-year contract.
If you can’t make is to the Autodrome For The Formula Race in person, you can always visit the event “Miami Speed Week” Live Broadcast From Bayside Park in Downtown Miami. The LIVE Broadcast takes place on May 7-8 (More Detail on Miami Speed Week)
DATE: May 6-8, 2022
LOCATION: Miami International Autodrome (Hardrock Miami Dolphins Stadium): 347 Don Shula Drive Miami Gardens, Florida 33056 (MAP)
GRAND PRIX TICKET PRICE: Ticket prices vary (Click here to buy tickets)
- GRANDSTAND TICKETS cost between $1500 and $3000. (Check Ticket Availability here.)
Ticket prices for the GrandStands vary by location. The Grandstand tickets are broken up into three separate locations. You have your choice of the AutoNation Grandstands, The Starting & Finishing Line Grandstands, and the Grand Stands in turn one.
- CAMPUS PASS Ticket cost between $300 and $1000 (Buy Campus Pass & Tickets Here)
A Campus Pass allows unlimited access to all campus and public areas including the East Campus,
West Campus, The Fountains, Luxury Row, The Beach, Hard Rock Stadium.
***Campus tickets DO NOT allow you to the Grand Stands or Hospitality areas.
PARKING & TRANSPORTATION
Parking Times: All Parking Gates Open: Friday, May 6 – 10:30
WHERE TO PARK and HOW MUCH IS PARKING?
- Parking Cost $50 per day and must be pre-purchased on the website (Buy Parking Ticket Here)
- There will be NO parking tickets available or designated parking areas on the day of the event. In this case, you must find your own parking.
- Park & Shuttle – Pre-paid parking tickets allow you to shuttle to and from the Miami International Autodrome Race Track.
- Park & Walk – Pre-paid parking tickets bring you closer proximity to the Miami International Autodrome for optional walking.