The Cavallino Classis will celebrate a 75 year Anniversary of the Ferrari Marque on the ocean set lawns of the Breakers Hotel and Resort in Palm Beach Flordia on January 20-23, 2022. The main event will feature 75 extraordinary Ferraris representing one from each year since Enzo Ferrari first pounded out his first car in 1947. There will be awards for each car class and a celebration after the event.
Below is the complete schedule of events for the Four days Ferrari and guests will be celebrating the event.
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
THURSDAY JANUARY 20, 2022
Cavallino Classic at The Concours Club
An unparalleled track day experience, celebrating 30 years of The Ferrari Challenge series. Exclusive Track Day at The Concours Club happens from 10:00 am — 5:00 pm . (Please note that only Patrons pass holders will be admitted.)
Thursday, January 20:
Cavallino Hospitality in the Gold at The Breakers 8:00 am – 8:00 pm
Exclusive Track Day at The Concours Club
Sponsor and vendor lounges in the paddock at The Concours Club
FRIDAY JANUARY 21, 2022
Cavallino Classic Tour d’Eleganza and the Breakers and Cavallino Classic Tour d’Eleganza
A scenic tour to Palm Beach along Florida’s coastline Ocean Lawn Symposium featuring 3 rare Ferrari models.
The Tour takes about 3 hours. Your route book has maps and instructions to each of the checkpoints along the way, with each checkpoint being in a beautiful location. The Tour checkpoints begin at the Royal Blues R&C. Please note that this is a leisurely and untimed tour, not a rally.
Cavallino Hospitality in the Gold Room at The Breakers 8:00 am – 7:00 pm
Education: Symposium featuring Special Ferraris, by the ocean at The Breakers IAC/PFA Judges Seminar at The Breakers Cavallino Classic Tour d’Eleganza
• Start at The Royal Blues R&C with a gourmet lunch by the Ocean
• Finish at The Breakers, Tour Ferraris parked on the Brick Promenade
• Evening Reception under the stars on the Ocean Lawn
• Tour Awards presented
Join us for a morning of elucidation, discussion and debate.
• Well-known guest speakers will share their knowledge.
• Rare and fabulous Ferraris will be staged for your inspection on the brick patio.
• The Symposium begins with a small meeting inside The Breakers in the Ponce de Leon Room 1,2
• Then proceeds outdoors to concentrate on the Ferraris on-site by the Ponce patio.
• The three sessions are open to all, with no entrance pass required.
• Social distancing will be observed.
- Session • 9:00 to 10:00 am
- Session #2 : 10:00 to 11:00 am
- Session #3 : 11:00 to 12:00 am
SATURDAY JANUARY 22, 2022 (9:00 am – 4:00 pm)
Cavallino Classic Concorso d’Eleganza Celebrating the 75th Anniversary of Ferrari with a special lineup of 75 cars, one per year, representing the history of Ferrari 150 carefully selected Ferraris will be on display including the most desirable Ferrari in history, the 250GTO celebrating its 60th anniversary.
• Concorso d’Eleganza on the Front Lawn at The Breakers
• Cavallino Hospitality at the Concorso 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
• Be part of the 75th Ferrari anniversary with a unique display of incredible Ferraris
• Celebrate with us the 60th anniversary of the superb 250 GTO
• Ferraris presented for Judging or Display
• Sponsor/vendor lounges in the Sponsor Village by the Concorso Field
• IAC/PFA Judges meeting at The Breakers
• Patrons Lounge at the Breakers
• VIP Lounge at the Breakers Awards presented on the field
• Awards Gala Dinner at The Breakers
• Charity auction during the Gala Dinner
SATURDAY JANUARY 22, 2022 – 10:00 – 4:30 pm
150 Ferraris on display for the day in beautiful, elegant & secure surroundings
- The Ferraris in attendance are the finest & rarest examples of the marque.
- Celebrate with us the 75th Ferrari anniversary and 60 year of the 250 GTO.
- Expert Judges from around the world evaluate the Ferraris for Major Awards, Class Awards and the overall Best of Show.
- Relax in the Sponsor Lounges in the Sponsor Village.
- Be amazed by the Tortellini Ladies show cooking by the Concorso Show Field.
- 3 Breakers restaurants serving special menus & curated champagnes & wines.
SATURDAY JANUARY 22 – 3:30 PM – 4:30 pm
Be part of the Awards ceremony on the lawn at the Breakers
* Be part of Judging_• scan the QR in front of the car to vote for your favorite and the Ferrari with most votes will be
awarded with the People’s Cinice A ward Wring the Award on the field at TIE Breakers:’
* If you are a Patron you also have the right to vote for the Patron award
SATURDAY JANUARY 22 – 7:00 PM — 9:00 pm
Presentation of the Concorso d’Eleganza Awards during the Gala Dinner ( * For VIP and Patrons tickets folders only )
PALM BEACH CAVALLINO CLASSIC AWARDS
The Cavallino Bests of Show Presented to the Overall Outstanding Ferrari Gran Turismo & Competition from the Field of Judged Ferraris at the Concorso d’Eleganza.
A Ferrari must obtain 97 points or more to be considered for a Major Award. The contestants are thoroughly debated by the Chief Class Judges for the Best in each category, culminating in the highest achievement, the ultimate accolade – Best of Show.
- Finest 12-cylinder
- Ferrari Finest 8-cylinder Ferrari
- Finest 6-cyLinder Ferrari
- The Preservation Cup I & II – Presented to the Vintage Ferrari older than 30 years best representing original preserved condition
- The Preservation Cup I & II – Presented to the Classic Ferrari older than 30 years best representing original preserved condition.
- The Ferrari 250 GTO Award – Presented to the finest example of the type
- The Ferrari F40 Award – Presented to the finest example of the type
- The Ferrari 365 Award – Presented to the finest example of the type
- The Ferrari Challenge Award – Presented to the finest example of the type
- The Ferrari Competition Award – Presented to the finest track/racing Ferrari
- The Ferrari Elegance Award – Presented to the finest coach-built Ferrari
- The Ferrari Award – Presented to the finest 288 GTO F40, F50, Enzo or FXX
- The Ferrari Research Award – Presented to the Ferrari requiring the most research to preserve or
- The Ferrari Restoration Award – Presented to the Ferrari best-representing excellence in
- The Ferrari Spirit Award – For the Ferrari Driver best representing the Spirit of Track and Concorso
- The Chief Judge Emeritus Award – Presented to the finest judged Ferrari on the field as chosen by
the Honorable Chief Judge Emeritus, Ed Gilbertson
- The Ferrari Honorary Judges’ Award – Presented to the Most Deserving Ferrari as selected by the
- The Ferrari Patrons’ Award – Presented to the Ferrari as chosen by the Cavallino Classic Patrons
- The Ferrari Chairman ‘s Award – Presented to the Ferrari as chosen by Luigi Orlandini, chairman
and CEO of the Cavallino Classic
- People’s Choice Award – Presented to the Ferrari as chosen by the Cavallino Classic Public
CONCORSO CLASS AWARDS
- First in Class – Platinum Award
- Multiple Awards to the finest Ferraris in the Class
SUNDAY JANUARY 23 called “Classic & Sports Sunday”
Sunday starts at Donald Trumps Palm Beach Estate called The Mara-a-Lago Club which was previously owned by Marjorie Merriweather Post. At the estate, classic cars of all makes, models, and marques will be displayed on the lawns of the Mara Lago Club. Featured cars will be Italian modern and vintage sports cars. There will be some judging of each of the categories of cars. It is unknown if Donald Trump will attend the Palm Beach Breakers Cavallino Concourse d’Elegance. But just like The Palm Event, which took place at The Donald Trump’s Mara-a-Lago estate in 2021, the Donald did manage to peek his head out and socialize with the car-loving guests.
Sunday, January 23: Classic & Sports Sunday at Mar A Lago
• Classic cars and modern Italian cars presented for guest review
• Peoples’ Choice Judging for the Classic & Sports Sunday Awards
• Awards Charity Brunch at Mar a Lago to benefit the American Council of the Blind
8:00 to 9:00 am – Placement of the Ferraris and Classic Cars on the Lawn
8:00 to 9:00 am – Judges meeting inside the Mar A Lago Club
9:30 to 2:30 am – Display & Review of the Ferraris & Classic Cars on the lawn
9:30 to 11:30 am – Guest Voting for the Major Awards – the Classic & Sports Sunday Awards
*Be part of the judging: scan the QR code that you are going to find in front
follow the instructions.
9:30 to 11:30 am – Expert Judging for the Marque Awards
11:30 to 2:30 pm – Awards Brunch in the Grand Ballroom
1:30 to 2:00 pm – Presentation of the Marque and Classic & Sports Sunday Awards
Dress code: Ladies Daytime cocktail Men: Blazer
This event benefits The American Council of the Blind Scholarship Fund that awards students with scholarships to help with secondary education and financial needs such as annual tuition, school fees, lodging, room, and board as well as other costs associated with innovative technology.
- Please have your passes and ID with you! Mar-a-Lago is a private club with its own security, and the Secret Service is present. Your passes & ID are needed for entry.
- No additional passes can be sold that day. All passes must be purchased in advance.
- Entrance to the estate is through the main gate on South Ocean Boulevard in Palm Beach. Proceed up driveway.
- Please drive your car under the Portico, where it will be parked by valet at no charge. You and your guests will enter the great lawn through the mansion area.
- For non-Ferraris and non-Classic Sports Cars, valet will bring your car to the entrance of the Ballroom. Valet will be free of charge as a courtesy from Cavallino Classic.
- Please drive your car out the South gate onto Southern Boulevard. Your hosts will direct you.
- From 9:30 am until 12:00 am, you are invited to review all the Classic & Sports Cars on
- Morning refreshments will be served.
- From 9:30 am until 11:30 am, please vote for the Classic & Sports Cars you most admire, scan the QR code that you are going to find in front of the car and follow the instructions.
- From 9:00 am until 11:00 am, teams of international experts will judge for the Marque Class Awards.
- The day ends at 2:30 pm.
- For safety reasons, show cars must remain in place until 2:30 pm. You then may begin to move your cars.
- Our Field Stewards will assist you.
- Please drive your car out the South gate onto Southern Boulevard. Your hosts will direct.
During Brunch, we will present the Marque Awards and the Classic & Sports Sunday Awards.
Your presence is required to receive your Award. If you or a representative are not there, the Trophy cannot be awarded.
YOUR CONTACT-LESS TICKETS
• All your tickets and credentials were sent to you by email, each with an individual QR
• Please have them ready to present at each event you have selected, by paper print-out or
by using your phone. There will be scanners to read both.
• If any questions on tickets, please visit Cavallino Hospitality.
In the meantime, if you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us at
[email protected] or call us at 561-994-1345.
SAFETY MEASURES AT PALM BEACH CAVALLINO CLASSIC
Your safety and well-being are our main priority and we have introduced a range of health and
safety measures that will reduce the risks associated with the virus that are in Line with all
government and event industry guidelines. Come the day of the event, some of the measures
outlined below may be unnecessary, but we plan for now and will ease or tighten them as policy
- Masks at all times for staff.
- Ticketless entry through electronic ticketing.
- Wristbands for ease of entry & exit, avoiding lines.
- Entry by Invitation or Pre-Registration only.
- Automobiles spaced farther apart, leaving room for guests to enjoy the automobiles at a safe social distance.
- Hand sanitizing stations at entrances & exits.
- Hospitality areas with tables spaced 6 feet apart.
- Sponsor tents spaced apart;
- Masks required for guests until seated at table.
- Larger rooms will be used for added spacing. Table spaced 6 feet apart.
- Safety measures will be in place to ensure the reduced and sanitary handling of your
trophy before its presentation to you.
• For Thursday Welcome Reception: Cocktail attire
• For Friday Evening Tour Reception: Palm Beach Chic For Saturday Concorso d’Eleganza: Country Club casual
• For Saturday Evening Awards Party. Ladies: Cocktail attire, Men: Blazer For Classic
• For Sports Sunday: Ladies: Daytime cocktail, Men: Blazer Period attire encouraged
PO Box 1000
Palm Beach, FL 33480 USA
E-mail: [email protected]
Phone: 001 561-994-1345
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at: E-mail: [email protected]
Phone: 001 561-994-1345
CAVALLINO CLASSIC AT THE CONCOURS CLUB
An experience unlike any other at Miami’s premier automotive resort, The Concours Club. This event is exclusively reserved for entrants to the Cavallino Concorso and The Concours Club members, celebrating 30 years of the Ferrari Challenge series. Open to all GT and racing Ferraris. Ferrari Challenge cars of all vintages are most welcome.
Track activities are from 10 am to 5 pm including unparalleled hospitality and an unforgettable culinary experience.
CAVALLINO CLASSIC AT TOUR D’ELEGANZA
Gathering at the Royal Blues, Florida’s only Relais & Chateaux hotel, for a gourmet Italian lunch.
Scenic drive on the A1A along Florida’s beautiful islands from Deerfield Beach to Palm Beach.
Cavallino Classic Party on the Ocean Lawn at The Breakers.
In the meantime, at The Breakers, the “Ocean Lawn Symposium” will delight the most expert collectors with a discussion featuring three rare Ferrari models.
CAVALLINO CLASSIC CONCORSO D’ELEGANZA
The most anticipated appointment with Ferrari’s history: celebrating the 75th Anniversary of the most revered sports car brand in the world with a special lineup of 75 cars, one per each year.
The Concorso will feature 150 carefully selected cars in total, and will also celebrate the 60th anniversary of the most desirable car ever, the 250 GTO, and the 30 years of the Ferrari Challenge.
The Cavallino Concorso will emerge in a new design while keeping with its traditional core philosophy: the greatest of automobiles, the finest of people, the most beautiful of settings, the best time of the year.
The Gala Dinner will feature a specially invited Chef from Modena delighting Gala guests with culinary exploits from Ferraristi’s most celebrated kitchen. An exceptional evening of Italian cuisine and wine in honor of Ferrari’s anniversary.
TICKETS & ADMISSION
CAVALLINO CLASSIC TOUR D’ELEGANZA $ 780
Friday – Scenic tour from Deerfield Beach to Palm Beach
SPECTATOR PASS $ 280
Saturday – Concorso d’Eleganza at The Breakers
VIP ACCESS $ 1,800
Saturday – VIP access to the Concorso d’Eleganza
PATRON PACKAGE $ 5,400
Thursday through Sunday – All-inclusive package to all Cavallino events
CLASSIC & SPORTS SUNDAY $ 480
Sunday – Car display and Charity Brunch at Mar-a-Lago
All Tickets include a charitable contribution