Owls Head Transportation and Antique Car Museum
The Museum is home to an operating collection of exceptional antique cars, planes, motorcycles, and more. In addition to ever-changing indoor exhibits and educational offerings, the Museum hosts a variety of special events utilizing our expansive outdoor campus situated on the picturesque coast of Maine. Annual events include vintage car rallies, antique airplane shows, The New England Auto Auction™, family activities, demonstrations, Model T rides, and more — there’s fun for the whole family
Car Collection Areas & Exhibits Open to Explore:
• State of Maine Gallery (Fads and Failures, Faster)
• Wright Gallery (Pedaling to Progress)
• East Wing (The Great War)
• Main Display (The Cobb Collection, Women Who Dare)
• Millstone Park – our fenced-in green space and courtyard where guests are invited to enjoy picnics and fresh air!
Auto Museum Hours of Operation
OHTM has reopened to the public by reservation and in accordance with all state and local public health requirements.
• Hours of Operation: Wednesday – Sunday
• Session Choices: Morning (10am-12:30pm) or Afternoon (1:30-4pm)
• Rates: Adults – $14, Seniors (Age 65+) – $12, Under age 18 – Free
Tickets can be reserved daily 9 am – 4 pm by calling (207) 594-4418.
Owls Head Transportation Museum