Watch Mecum Auction +2000 Classic Cars From Glendale’s State Farm Stadium Beginning March 28 – April 1, 2023 (LIVE BROADCAST)
March 28 @ 9:00 am - April 1 @ 5:00 pm$20
Just outside of Los Angeles is the Grand City of Glendale and the State Farm Stadium where Mecum will be hosting a +2,000 car auction from March 28 – April 1, 2023. The auction will take place over four days and be broadcast over the MOTORTREND TV network LIVE.
A good portion of the vehicles to be auctioned will be American muscle cars from the 60’s and 70’s, supercars & sports cars, and a good selection of older vintage, classic, and ultra-rare car collector cars.
Beyond the 1,500 vehicles crossing the auctioneer’s gavel, Mecum will be auctioning over 400 memorabilia vehicle-related items from the “HOOKED ON VETTES COLLECTION-ROAD ART”. (View Memorabilia)
Advanced tickets for the auction are $20 and $30 on the day of the event. All kids are admitted free when accompanied by a parent. Mecum will be adhering to all local, state, and federal guidelines regarding COVID-19.
The Mecum Auction will be broadcast live from the “State Farm Stadium” in Glendale, CA over the MOTORTREND PLUS and MOTORTREND TV Streaming networks. The AUCTION can be watched STREAMING ONLINE from Friday, March 28th through April 1, 2023. There will also be an SDD broadcast and a RE-AIR follow-up broadcast. The full LIVE and Rebroadcast schedules are listed below.
THE LIVE TV BROADCAST SCHEDULE (STREAMING) IS LISTED BELOW
(All of the Glendale Auction will be broadcast over the MOTORTREND TV Network which is a paid subscription service. They will broadcast some of the auctions LIVE and some recorded to broadcast at a later date. All the MOTORTREND TV NETWORK times and channels are listed below.)
– Friday, March 31 the Live Broadcast will be from 2:00 PM – 8:00 PM on LIVE MOTORTREND PLUS
– Friday, March 31 they will Broadcast from 8:00 PM to 2:00 AM over SDD MOTORTREND TV
– Saturday, APR 1from 2:00 AM – 8:00 AM you can watch the auction on a RE-AIR on the MOTORTREND TV Network.
– Saturday, APR 1 from 2:00 PM – 8:00 PM you will be able to watch the auction LIVE over the MOTORTREND Network.
– Saturday, APR 1 from 8:00 PM to 2:00 AM you can rewatch the auction as its RE-AIR’s on the MOTORTREND TV Network.
THE TOP 10 FEATURED CARS WILL BE THE MAIN ATTRACTION
Below is a list of the TOP 10 collectors cars that will be sold at the auction. These cars are expected to bring top dollar and plenty of excitement over the four days. Most likely they will be up for auction toward the end of the auction.
- 2020 Ford GT with a Twin-Turbo 3.5L/647 HP with only 1,270 Miles.
- 2006 Ford GT with only 232 Miles and Previous Owned by John Elway.
- 2005 Porsche Carrera GT with a 5.7 L/605 HP and low 182 Miles.
- 1979 Pontiac Trans Am with only One Owner and only 110 Miles (4-Speed)
- 1970 Shelby GT500 Fastback Cobra 428 Jet with a 4-Speed.
- 1969 Ford Mustang Fastback Mach Known as the “Sin City Shaker” and includes 427/616 HP 1SOHC
- 1967 Chevrolet Corvette Convertible with Certified Bloomington Gold Tank Sticker
- 1967 Ferrari 275 GTB/4 S/N 9495 and Ferrari Classiche Certified.
- 1954 Chevrolet Corvette Roadster in 235 Blue Flame Six only 1 of 4 in Black.
- 1929 Duesenberg Model J Murphy Convertible Coupe model J-142/2165 which award-winning AACA National First Prize.
- (Details for these featured cars are available here)
A list of all 1,500 cars to be auctioned can be found on the Mecum Auction website here > > > (A TEXT LIST OF ALL THE CARS AT THE GLENDALE AUCTION)
AUCTION SCHEDULE & SELLER’S CHECK-IN
Check-in for the auction is on Saturday through Monday, March 25-27 from 8 AM until 6 PM.
AUCTION OPENS & CLOSES
The Auction will start and the gates will open daily from March 28 – April 1, 2023, at 8 AM at the State Farm Stadium. Gates will close one hour after the last vehicle is sold.
VEHICLES SELLING DAYS
All the vehicles will be sold starting Wednesday, March 28th through Saturday, April 1st. The auctions start across the red carpet at 10 AM each day.
The Vehicle Road Art will be sold from March 16-19
IMPORTANT DEADLINE DATES
The Deadline date for the Show Program is Thursday, Feb 24 at 5 PM CT
The Deadline for the Digital Catalog is Monday, Feb 7 at 5 PM CT
ADMISSION & PARKING – GENERAL ADMISSION
DAILY TICKET PRICE
Advance Tickets are $20 per person, per day. (BUY TICKETS HERE)
(Advance Tickets are offered until March 28, 2023, on the Mecum Website)
GATE TICKETS: After March 15th you can purchase tickets online or at the gate for only $30 per person, per day. Children 12 years and younger will get in for free.
Mecum Auctions staff will be adhering to local, state, and federal guidelines regarding COVID-19 and encourage customers to do so as well for their safety and others.