The Las Vegas Concours d’Elegance At The Wynn and Encore Las Vegas Resort On November 11, 2023
November 11 @ 10:00 am - November 13 @ 4:00 pm$100
The Concours d’Elegance, recognized worldwide as the crème de la crème of automobile shows, returns for its third annual Las Vegas event, taking place November 11, 2023, at Wynn Las Vegas.
With a rich tradition dating back to 17th-century France and today offering prestigious installments around the globe, the 2023 Las Vegas Concours d’Elegance will be hosted at the award-winning Wynn Las Vegas, where some of the most sought-after vehicles in the world will be displayed and judged on the exceptional greens of the Wynn Golf Club.
Following the opening black-tie gala and automobile show at Wynn, the Las Vegas Concours will culminate with the drive of a lifetime: La Tour d’Elegance, on the legendary Las Vegas Strip.
Saturday General Admission – Nov. 10, 2023
Cheer on the finest collector cars in the world on the fairways of the Wynn Golf Club. You can also enhance your experience with entry to the fairway tasting tents, offering select beverages right on the course.
Wynn Golf Course at he the The Wynn and Encore Las Vegas Resort
Located in: Wynn Las Vegas
Address: 3131 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV 89109
Phone: (702) 770-7000
The Las Vegas Concours d’Elegance Takes Place At The Wynn and Encore Las Vegas Resort on November 11, 2023
- Celebrating 35 Years of the Ferrari F40
- Vector Reunion, celebrating 50 Years since the introduction of the Vector
2023 DISPLAY CLASSES
- Antique PRE 1916 AND Vintage 1916-1925
- American Classics 1948 and earlier OPEN
- American Classics 1948 and earlier CLOSED
- European Classics 1948 and earlier
- Prewar Sports and Sports Racing
- Auburn Cord Duesenberg
- American Postwar Oddities thru 1974
Postwar Sports and Sports Racing British
- Postwar Sports and Sports Racing European
- Postwar Sports and Sports Racing American
- Postwar American Road Cars 1985 and earlier
- Postwar European Road Cars 1990 and earlier
- Supercars 1971-1990
- Race Cars, all years
- Chrysler Through the Years
2023 DISPLAY CLASSES
- Japanese Cars 1946-1994
- Ferraris for the Road, 2011-Present.
- Very Limited Production, Concept, One-off