Watch Mecum Las Vegas Auction Streaming Live On MotorTrend TV (November 10-12, 2022)
November 10, 2022 @ 10:00 am - November 12, 2022 @ 6:00 pm$30
Mecum will host a three-day, 1,000 car auction in Las Vegas at the Las Vegas Convention Center on November 10–12, 2022. The auction will be Broadcast Live over the MotorTrend TV Networks the same weekend and will include hundreds of rare collectible cars, vintage motorcycles, and historic road art.
Four extremely rare cars you are not going to want to miss at the auction will be a 1971 Stutz Blackhawk, Formerly Owned By Elvis Presley; a genuine 1967 Ford Mustang Custom Licensed Eleanor® Tribute Edition; a 1933 Packard Twelve Sedan Limousine owned by the founder of Las Vegas, “Benjamin “Bugsy” Siegel”; and a rare Fire Red 1969 Dodge Daytona, only 1 of 503 ever manufactured.
Complete Mecum Action LIVE Broadcast Schedule Listed Below.
MECUM AUCTION QUICK OVERVIEW
- Date: November 10-12, 2022
- Time: Starts each day 10 AM and closes at end of day
- Venue: Las Vegas Convention Center
- Address: 3150 Paradise Road Las Vegas, NV 89109
- Auction Tickets: Adult: $20 (early purchase by 11:59PM October 9, 2022CDT)
- Gate Admission: $30 per person, per day. (At the gate and online)
- **Children 12 years and younger get in free.
- Student: All ages with school ID – FREE
- Children: Under 18 – free
- Featured Car Collections: From the Triple B Collection & The Greg Farley Collection
- Number of vehicles: +1,000 will be sold through auction.
- (See The Complete List Of Vehicles For Sale)
- Website: www.MECUM.com
- Phone: (262) 275-5050
- Viewing: Broadcast on TV and Internet Streaming MotorTrend Plus TV Broadcast
- Parking: Public parking for the Las Vegas auction will be in the Convention Center Silver Lots 1 & 2
- HOTEL INFORMATION
Las Vegas 2022Host Hotel Packages
Westgate Las Vegas Resort & Casino
3000 Paradise Road, Las Vegas, NV 89109
Full Schedule of Events and Details
Mecum Las Vegas Auction November 10-12, 2022
Thursday – November 10, 2022 (Day 1)
- Auction Time: 9 am to Close
- Car Auction
- Motorcycle Auction
- Road Art Auction
Friday – November 11, 2022 (Day 2)
- Auction Time: 9 am to Close
- Car Auction
- (NO) Motorcycle Auction
- Road Art Auction
Saturday – November 12, 2022 (Day 3)
- 9 am Until The Last Vehicle Sold (est.6pm)
- Last Car Auction (Final Day)
- More Motorcycle Auction
- More Road Art Auction
- Mecum Official Website Event Details
- Tuesday, November 8 from 8 AM until 6 PM
- Wednesday, November 9 from 8 AM until 6 PM
FEATURED CAR COLLECTIONS AUCTION
Watch the Mecum Auction Live From Las Vegas NV The Weekend Of November 10-12, 2022
Watch Mecum Streaming Live Instructions:
- Click on the Watch Mecum Live Link Below.
- Sign in to Mecum using your Google or Facebook account.
- After signing in, Mecum will forward you to the Live Auction Link.
- WATCH MECUM LIVE NOW
MotorTrend TV Live Broadcast Date & Time For Internet Streaming, Broadcast TV, and Cable
- Thu Nov. 9 – 2:00 PM – 5:00 PM LIVE MotorTrend TV From Las Vegas
- Thu Nov. 9 – 7:00 PM – 10:00 PM SDD MotorTrend TV Live From Las Vegas
- Fri Nov. 10 – 2:00 PM – 7:00 PM LIVE MotorTrend TV From Las Vegas
- Fri Nov. 10 – 7:00 PM – 12:00 AM SDD MotorTrend TV Live From Las Vegas
- Sat Nov. 11 – 1:30 PM – 3:00 PM LIVE MotorTrend TV Live From Las Vegas
- Sat Nov. 11 – 3:00 PM – 6:30 PM LIVE MotorTrend TV Live From Las Vegas
- Sun Nov. 12 – 6:30 PM – 10:00 PM NDD MotorTrend TV Live From Las Vegas
TELL ME ABOUT THE CARS
Here we go, one of the many featured lots to be auctioned in Las Vegas is a rare Hot Red 1969 DODGE DAYTONA 440/375 HP FOUR SPEED. The car is painted in a rare unique Plymouth color combination of R4 Red Hot Red with matching interior. Under the hood is a 440/375 HP Magnum V-8 engine that twists a A833 4-speed manual transmission with A33 Track Pak with 3.54 gears. But what makes it such a collectible is that it is only 1 of 503 built in 1969. Under the hood is a 440/375 HP Magnum V-8 engine that twists a A833 4-speed manual transmission with A33 Track Pak with 3.54 gears.
Two more featured cars to cross the auction block is a 1969 CHEVROLET CAMARO Z28 302/290 HP, 4-Speed, and a 4053 DZ Holley 4-barrel carburetor and her sister a 1969 Orange Camaro Z28 model with a 302/290 HP V-8 engine and Correct 4053 DZ Holley 4-barrel carburetor.
The favored featured Corvette for sale at the Vegas Auction will be this 1963 CHEVROLET CORVETTE GRAND SPORT REPLICA COUPE with a huge 540 Merlin big block engine with 750 HP and 700 lb.-ft. of torque
But the most sought after car that is expected to bring the big bucks is this 1967 FORD MUSTANG CUSTOM that is Officially Licensed Eleanor® Tribute Edition. The car is a Genuine Eleanor® that has certification and paperwork to prove it. It also includes the Eleanor® body VIN license plate and Eleanor® Emblems issued by “Gone in 60 Seconds® LLC”, the owner of the Eleanor® licensing rights.
This 1971 STUTZ BLACKHAWK was formerly owned by Elvis Presley. The Blackhawk was gifted this car to his physician, Elias Ghanem. The car’s odometer shows 31,856 miles and includes a copy of 1971 State of California New Vehicle ID registered to Elvis Presley.
Additional featured cars to be auction include a 1933 Packard Twelve Sedan Limousine (Lot S127) believed to have once been owned by infamous mobster Benjamin “Bugsy” Siegel, a 1974 DeTomaso Pantera (Lot S173) and a 9,645-mile 2017 Lamborghini Aventador SV LP750-4 (Lot S97.1) in rare Glittered Blu Sideris finish, to name just a few.
List of cars to be auctioned
- 1969 Dodge Daytona Broadcast Sheet, Very Rare Color Combination
- 1969 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 302/290 HP, 4-Speed
- 2017 Lamborghini Aventador SV LP750-4 – 9,645 Miles
- 1969 Chevrolet COPO Camaro L72 427/425 HP, Camaro Hi-Performance Certified
- 1966 Chevrolet Chevelle SS 396/375 HP, 4-Speed
- 1971 Stutz Blackhawk Formerly Owned By Elvis Presley
- 1967 Ford Fairlane 500XL with a 427/425 HP
- 1967 Ford Mustang Custom Licensed Eleanor® Tribute Edition
- 1933 Packard Twelve Sedan Limousine 445 CI, 3-Speed
- 1963 Chevrolet Corvette Grand Sport Replica Coupe 540 CI
- 1974 DeTomaso Pantera 351 CI, 5-Speed
- (SEE ALL THE CARS FOR SALE ON THE MECUM WEBSITE)
AUCTION DETAIL & SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
ADMISSION & PARKING AND GENERAL ADMISSION
DAILY TICKET PRICE
Advance Ticket: $20 per person, per day. Online-only.
(Advance Tickets sales offered until 11:59PM November 9, 2022 CDT)
Once Auction Begins: $30 per person, per day. (At the gate and online)
Children 12 years and younger get in free.
All Mecum admissions are sold on a nonrefundable basis.
Public parking for the Las Vegas auction will be in the Convention Center Silver Lots 1 & 2. The Mecum Auction will be located within the South Hall.
AUCTION SCHEDULE / SELLER’S CHECK-IN
Tuesday and Wednesday, November 8-9 from 8 AM until 6 PM)
Gates open daily at 8 AM and closes when all the cars a sold.
The gates close will one hour after the final vehicle of the day crosses the block.
SELLER VEHICLES CHECK-IN:
Thursday through Saturday, November 8-9 at 10 AM
COVID-19 SAFETY PROTOCOLS
Among the continued restrictions in place in Clark County is a mandate requiring facemasks to be worn indoors at all times. We appreciate your willingness to follow this mandate in order to allow Mecum Las Vegas to be held as a live, in-person event.
Las Vegas Convention Center
South Hall // 3150 Paradise Road Las Vegas, NV 89109
LIVE ON CABLE NETWORKS – Mecum Auction Las Vegas Live On MotorTrend TV November 10th, 11th and 12th, 2022
Those interested in consigning a vehicle for auction at Mecum’s Las Vegas 2022 collector car auction can find complete details about the consignment process and pricing at Mecum.com. Bidder registration is available online in advance and on-site at the auction starting at $100, and standard, in-person bidding includes admission for two persons to the three auction days. For those unable to attend in person, enhanced remote bidding options are also available, including for both online and telephone bidding.
General admission tickets are available in advance online for $20 per person, per day, and for $30 at the door and online after Nov. 9; children 12 and younger receive complimentary admission.
PAST MECUM AUCTIONS
Upcoming Car Shows, Concours d’Elegances & Car Auctions