The Greenwich Concours d’Elegance and RADwood Car Show Revisits Sherman Baldwin Park June 2-4, 2023
June 4 @ 10:00 am - 5:00 pm$45
The Greenwich Concours d’Elegance will host a three-day vintage car-themed weekend that includes a Classic Car Grand Tour, a Waterfront Party, and a Classic Concours d’Elegance at the Roger Sherman Baldwin Park in Greenwich, Connecticut, from June 2-4, 2023.
This year’s Concours will feature over 150 historically significant vehicles divided into 18 unique car classes. Classes on display and judged include post-war American vintage cars, pre-war antique cars, Italian and English sports and luxury cars, and more.
The first event kicks off with the “Greenwich Concours de Sport” on Saturday, June 3rd, featuring over 150 classic cars on the waterfront and Roger Sherman Baldwin Park. The Concours de Sport takes place from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. and costs $25 for youngsters and $40 for adults.
Saturday’s List of Events:
- Celebrity & Racing Legend race car drivers
- RADwood Street Cars Built for the Track (Homologation Specials)
- Cars of Greenwich Avenue
- Supercar Celebration
- British Racing Green (English Modern)
- On Fire (Rod and Customs)
Following the Greenwich Concours de Sport is the “Waterfront Party,” which will feature a formal car cocktail party with culinary delights that celebrate everything automotive. Grand Marshal Wayne Carrini, along with judges, exhibitors, sponsors, and fellow car collectors, are invited to this event. The party takes place at the Club Greenwich on the show field on Saturday, March 3, from 7:00 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. Tickets for this event cost $175 per person.
Sunday’s “Greenwich Concours d’Elegance” will be the main attraction of the weekend. The Concours will showcase over 150 highly collectible cars divided into 18 classes on the lawns of Roger Sherman Baldwin Park.
This year’s featured car classes include Alfa Romeo (new and old cars), Antique Brass Era steam engine cars from the early 1900s, and all cars that were sold at dealerships in 1963. Also on display will be the Greenwich Beach Cruisers, and Great Britain’s Best Motorcycles.
COMPLETE LIST OF FEATURED CAR CLASSES
• Alfa Romeo Pre-War / Post-War
• Brass – Steamcars and East Coast Coachbuilder’s Classics
• Pre-War Classics European
• Post-War American – Personal Luxury Cars, GT’s Limited Production, Coupes, an
• Supercars, Muscle/Performance (High Impact Color Cars)
• Cars of the 1963 Dealerships
• Woodies, Beach Cars, and Historic Hot Rods
• Motorcycle for Exotic Italian and Best of Britain
• Porsche 356, Ghia Concepts, and Cars of Wayne Carini
On Sunday afternoon, the display cars will be judged by professionals and presented with awards for the best car in each class.
The Concours will also feature a “Future Drivers Club” event designed specifically for kids that includes free pre-car collector education, experiences, and activities.
FOOD & DRINK
There will be plenty of vendors and shops serving food, refreshments, signature cocktails, and Greenwich merchandise.
Wayne Carini, a native of Connecticut, will be honored as Grand Marshal in 2023 along with a special class of vehicles from his private collection, including vehicles from his well-known TV show, Chasing Classic Cars.
TICKETS AND SCHEDULE
TICKETS AND ADMISSION
- Day Pass (Saturday and Sunday): $50 online and $55 at the gate
- General Admission: Younger Enthusiasts (13-22) $35.00
- General Admission: Adult $50.00
- Early Entry (9 am Entry) $96.50
- Club Greenwich (9 am Entry) $225.00
- (BUY TICKETS)
EVENT AND CAR SHOW LOCATION
- Roger Sherman Baldwin Park, 100 Arch St, Greenwich, CT 06830 (MAP)
- Show field hours are 10 am – 4 pm on Saturday and Sunday.
- The Concours will be held outdoors, rain or shine.
FOOD & DRINK
Bars, Concessions, and Retail Shops will be available on the show field for the purchase of Greenwich memorabilia.
Concours and Car Show Location
Roger Sherman Baldwin Park
100 Arch St, Greenwich, CT
Contact information: Email: [email protected]
ALSO SEE: The World Greatest Collector Car Event Calendar Includes All Upcoming Classic Car Auctions and Concours d’Elegance