The Chattanooga Motor Festival & Concours d’Elegance Three Day Event Celebrates The Weekend of October 14-16, 2022
October 14, 2022 @ 10:00 am - October 16, 2022 @ 4:00 pm$79
(Updated Aug. 19, 2022) The Chattanooga three-day event will feature more than 1,500 classic throughout the waterfront streets of Chattanooga, TN from October 14-16, 2022. Featured event include a heart-stopping Grand Prix Race, a 600Car Mecum Auction, an Exquisite Chattanooga Concours d’Elegance, and a fast pasted Open-Road West Village Road Rallye.
This annual festival will play host to thousands of classic cars; multiple live concerts; car club meet-ups; street fairs; car shows; and food trucks. This three-day event is regarded as one of the best historic vehicle events in the nation and is a one-of-a-kind automobile event.
There will be four main events over the three-day weekend called The Pace Grand Prix, a West Village Road Rallye, A Mecum Auto Auction, and the last event and car show called the Chattanooga Concours d’Elegance.
The Chattanooga Motorcar Festival, October 14, 15, and 16, is expected to attract 40,000 car enthusiasts to downtown Chattanooga and the Riverfront.
The Chattanooga Motorcar Festival partners with the Fifty Plus Foundation to benefit Alzheimer’s and neuroscience research. The core components are as follows: The Pace Grand Prix at the Bend, Concours d’Elegance, West Village Road Rallye, and Mecum Auctions.
Date and Time Of The Festival
Three Day Event: Fri, Oct 14, 2022, 9:00 AM –Sun, Oct 16, 2022
MECUM AUCTION – (Friday, October, 14th and Saturday, October 15th)
Mecum Auctions will be featuring a unique multi-car action at the Chattanooga Motorcar Festival on Friday, October, 14th and Saturday, October 15th at the Chattanooga Convention Center One Carter Plaza in Chattanooga Tennessee.
The two-day auction will include over 600 vehicles from five private collections and will sell with No Reserve. The car collections being sold are include many muscle cars, antique cars, super cars, and classic cars.
The auction takes place in downtown Chattanooga along with the Chattanooga Motorcar Festival, Grand Prix, and a Road Rally. The auction takes place at the Chattanooga Convention Center on Friday, October 14th and Thursday, October 15th.
SEE: Mecum Auction Auction Details > > >
General Admission tickets for the event can be purchased through the Chattanooga Motorcar Festival. These tickets will provide full access to the Motorcar Festival and the Mecum Auction. Registered Bidders who present their bidding credentials will also have access to the entire event. (BUY TICKETS HERE)
Other notable vehicles to come across the gavel and command maximum value are a 1977 Porsche 930 Turbo, a 1968 Pontiac GTO Convertible, a 1971 Plymouth, a 1966 Ford Mustang Fastback Cuda, a 1967 Chevrolet Camaro RS/SS Custom, a 1957 Chevrolet Corvette Convertible, and a 1967 Chevrolet Camaro RS/SS Custom.
Chattanooga Convention Center
One Carter Plaza Chattanooga, TN 37402
(Convention Center Map)
Mecum Auction Details & Home Page
- Chattanooga Motorcar Festival & Concours d’Elegance
- Date: October 14-16, 2022
- Chattanooga, Tennessee
- Location description: Chattanooga West Village
- Admission: Adults $79
- Featured: There will be 14 Ferraris on display, and it will include legends like the 1948 Ferrari 166 Spider Corsa, a 1967 Ferrari 275 GTB/4S NART Spider, a 1954 Ferrari 250 Monza, and a 1985 288 GTO.
- Featured Concours d’Elegance Classes: 1948 Tucker Cars, Brass & Tin Era, Post and Pre-War European & American Sports and Classic Cars, Detroit Muscle Cars, Hot Rods & Custom Made Cars, Vintage Motorcycles, Some Prototypes, Modern Exotic & Supercars, and Featuring Cars of the 1942 Era.
- Website: www.montecitomotorclassic.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chattanoogamotorcarfestival/
- Contact Phone: (423) 421-6305
- Year founded: 2019
- Cars on display: +300
- Benefits / Donations: Fifty Plus Foundation, Inc., The Neuroscience Center at CHI Memorial and the NeuroScience Innovation Foundation
- Last year’s Best of Shows: (2021) The Best of Show Award went to a 1967 Ferrari 275 GTB/4 and a NART Spyder
- Host hotel:
The Westin Hotel
801 Pine Street Chattanooga, TN 37402
Phone: (423) 531-4653
The Chattanooga Motorcar Festival is a huge event that takes over the streets of downtown Chattanooga for three days, from October 14th to October 16th. Events include a wheel-to-wheel race, a road rally, and the culmination of an organized Concours d’Elegance. The auction dates and location are located right in the center of downtown Chattanooga.
Events include the The Pace Grand Prix, a West Village Road Rallye, a +600 vehicle Mecum Auction, and the Chattanooga Concours d’Elegance. For a complete schedule of events go to www.chattanoogamotorcar.com.
There will be four main events over the three-day weekend called The Pace Grand Prix, a West Village Road Rallye, A Mecum Auto Auction, and the last event and car show called the Chatanoooga Concours d’Elegance. The following are complete details of the dates of each day’s times and events.
DAILY EVENT SCHEDULE & DETAILS
Friday, October 14th
- The Pace Grand Prix Race Cars at the Bend
- West Village Road Three-State Rallye
- 600 Vehicle Mecum Auctions – Convention Center
- Car Clubs Meet in the West Village
- Automobilia in the West Village
- Plenty of Family Activities – West Village & Track
- Street Festival – West Village Chattanooga in Chattanooga, Tennessee
Saturday, October 15
- The Pace Grand Prix at the Bend
- Legendary Charity Car Cruise-In Fund Raiser
- West Village Road Rallye
- Day 2 of the Mecum Auction at the Chattanooga Convention Center
- Car Clubs in West Village
- Automobilia Show in the West Village
- The Pace Grand Prix Race and The West Village Road Rallye Awards Ceremony in the West Village
- Plenty of Family Activities in the West Village and at the Track
- Street Party and Festival in West Village
Sunday, October 16th
- Sundays Chatanooga Concours d’Elegance (The Main Event from 10-4 pm)
- Gathering of the Greatest Ferrari Collections in the West Village
- More Automobilia Events in the West Village
- The Concours d’Elegance Awards Ceremony and the end of the festival
- Follow this link for ticket prices and availability (Chatanooga Festival and Concours d’Elegance Tickets)
Ticket and Admission Information –
VIP Ticketing Information
TICKET PRICES FOR THE CHATANOOGA MOTORCAR FESTIVAL AND EVENTS
$79 For A General Admission One-Day Pass
This single-day access ticket includes access to The Pace Grand Prix, (Sunday’s) Concours d’Elegance, The West Village Road Rallye, The West Village Concert & Entertainment Stage, The Car Clubs Event, West Village Street Party & Festivals, The Automobilia Display, and all the Food & Drink you can buy..
$119 For A General Admission Three-Day Pass
The Three Day Pass & General Admission Ticket provides access to all days of the festival and events (INCLUDING THE MECUM AUCTION). A three-day pass includes entrance and participation to The New Pace Grand Prix, Sundays Classic Chattanooga Concours d’Elegance, The West Village Road Rallye, The West Village Entertainment Music Concert & Stage, The Car Clubs Event, Saturday’s Legendary Classic Car Cruise-In, All The West Village Street Festivals, Automobilia Displays, and all you can eat at the deluxe food trucks.
$89 For The Chatanooga Mecum Action
The Two-Day Mecum Auction will be featuring over 600 vehicles from six different private collections. The auction takes place at the Chattanooga Convention Center One Carter Plaza in Chattanooga Tennessee and will take place on Friday, October, 15th and Saturday, October 16th. This ticket will also offer you full access to the 3-Day festival and all the events include Sunday Concourse.
$350 For a (VIP) For Three-Day Ticket and VIP Pass To All Events
(The VIP Events are Sponsored by Cyndeo Wealth Partners and The Bend.)
VIP Tickets have all the same privileges and access to events as the above $89 Three Day Ticket. Additionally, the VIP ticket offers exclusive spectator event views, access to three private lounge areas that include beverage vouchers, and access to a gourmet food menu, and VIP lounge access. View all details and lounge schedules at https://www.chattanoogamotorcar.com/vipticket
**Students and Children under 15 may attend free with the purchase of an adult ticket.
Chattanooga Concourse d’Elegance and Car Show Competition Classes To Be Judged
The car classes in competition for awards at the show on Sunday will be 1948 Tucker Cars, Brass & Tin Era, Post and Pre-War European & American Sports and Classic Cars, Detroit Muscle Cars, Hot Rods & Custom Made Cars, Vintage Motorcycles, Some Prototypes, Modern Exotic & Supercars, and Featuring Cars of the 1942 Era.
Awards Will Be Present on Sunday, October 16th for the Following Car Classes
- Brass and Tin pre-1920’s Vintage Vehicles
- Prewar Vintage American Classic and Prewar American Sports Cars
- Prewar European Classic and Prewar European Sports Cars
- Authentic Hot Rods and Custom Car Collections
- Custom Vintage Motorcycle Car Collections
- Postwar European & American Sports Cars
- Detroit Made Classic American Muscle Cars
- Rare 1948 Tucker Cars, Classic Jaguar Cars, and Rare Ferrari
- Vintage Showcars and Prototypes Cars for are on “Display Only”
- Modern Supercar, Hypercars & Exotic Car
- Marque Radwood Cars From 1980 to 1999
- Cars from the Class of 1942
Beneficiaries From The Festival
Charity Funds raised at the event will be used to support the Stroke and Neuroscience Center at CHI Memorial. Additionally, funding from the show’s proceeds applies to the NeuroScience & Innovation Foundation in Chattanooga. Funding provides neuroscience research and technology advancements in efforts to find a cure for Alzheimer’s Disease.
Additionally, portions of the proceeds from the Chattanooga Motorcar Festival will support neuroscience research through Fifty Plus Foundation, Inc. to support neuroscience research.
The Fifty Plus Racing Foundation event was started by local Chattanooga businessman Byron DeFoor 10 years ago to raise funds for neuroscience research for an Alzheimer’s cure. Byron and his brother Ben DeFoor thought the West Village (in Chattanooga) would be a great place to raise money for starting a festival-style car show.
“It’s about the underlying cause, not just the event,” Byron says. The Festival Event Adviser, Alexis Bago adds, “We want to bring Chattanooga to the forefront in neuroscience research, cures, and treatment.”
Event and Venue Information Below
Concourse d’Elegance and Festival Location
Chattanooga West Village
298-200 W 8th St
Chattanooga, TN 37402
About Chattanooga Motorcar Festival:
Proceeds from the Chattanooga Motorcar Festival support neuroscience research through Fifty Plus Foundation, Inc. Approaching a decade of supporting Alzheimer’s and neuroscience research, Fifty Plus Foundation, Inc., created the Chattanooga Motorcar Festival to bring that support to a local level while funding research that will help find a cure.