The Car Club of the Future is the “Circuit of the Northwest: (CNW) Featuring World Class Condo Car Living and Motorsports Entertainment.
Overlooking the Olympic Mountain Range, Circuit of the Northwest will be a premier racing circuit and the first of its kind in the Pacific Northwest. Located in the Port of Bremerton, convenient to both downtown Seattle and Tacoma, the Circuit of the Northwest is home to the third Hermann Tilke circuit design in the U.S. The Circuit of the Northwest provides public and private opportunities to unite racing and motocross enthusiasts with the Olympic Mountain region. The destination will include state-of-the-art motocross and karting facilities, shooting range, RV Park, and indoor and outdoor event spaces for public and private use.
- Club House condominiums, garages, restaurants, and more…
- 150 track days available
- Access to 28,000-square-foot private clubhouse
- Wellness and exercise center
- Fu Restaurant, bar and lounge
- Racing-simulator and game room
- Beautiful Mountaintop views from all angles of Clubhouse
Car Club Video Overview
About the Race Track
The track was designed by the world-renowned German Formula One driver and race course designer, Hermann Tilke, and is 2.66 miles long, has 14 turns, and has 80 feet of elevation change from its lowest point to its highest. “The course is FIA Grade 3, so we will be able to host most worldwide sanctioned racing,” says Nilsen. “And with our unique setting and its spectacular mountain views, CNW will be one of the most beautiful road courses in North America.”
- Car Club and Track Facilities
- FIA Grade 3
- 2.66 miles long
- 14 turns
- 80 feet of elevation
- Designed by; Herman Formula One driver Hermann Tilke
Club Condo Living Autominium (Condominium)
Circuit of the Northwest brings a world-class racing experience to the Pacific Northwest that rivals some of the world’s most legendary road courses. Circuit of the Northwest broke ground in October 2019 and starts construction in 2021.
New Club condos ranging from 1200 to more than 3800 square feet with car storage inside of condo.
How to Become a Club Member:
- Hang out with like-minded automotive enthusiasts
- Take advantage of the current below market value on the founding member’s initiation fee
- Get priority access to garages and autominiums, only available for members to create your custom spaces
- Stay overnight during some events
- Socialize and entertain family and guests in a club-like atmosphere
- Attend local community events and workshops
- Assistance in maintaining and enhancing the performance of member vehicles.
- Enjoy priority access to the groundbreaking in 2021
- Hygiene Stations throughout the property
- Sink Spacing
- Ultraviolet Lighting
- Humidity Controls in Clubhouse
- Hospital Grade Air Filtration throughout the facility
- EV Charging Stations
For a limited time, Founding Memberships are being offered for the Circuit of the Northwest that allows Founders, even more, access and privileges.
Please fill out the form to the right and someone from our membership team will be in touch with you shortly.
Club Memberships Features:
- Initiation Fee: $55,000
- Annual Dues: $5,000
- Discount Fee for first 200 Car Club Members
- Car Collector Storage Facility: Yes
- Club House: Yes
- Club House Dining: Yes
- Condominium Living: Yes (Private)
- Race Track: Yes – (F1 Approved)
- Driving Instructor Available: Yes
- Track Rental Cars: Yes
- Car Collector Storage: Yes (Very Private)
Contact and location information:
Hannah Breeding, KemperLesnik
Reference Code: CCC52DSSCNW